Labels

3D (1) dream (2) gallery (2) graphic art (1) illustrator (1) introduction (2) maya (1) photoshop (1) resume (1) vector (1) zbrush (1)

Monday, March 5, 2012

What I do

I work in a few areas of multimedia artwork and design:

• Illustration: I am pretty good with sketching, and am bettering my painting skills as well. I am proficient with traditional media, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and Corel Painter.
• Concept Art: I find character design to be my concept art strength, but I enjoy just getting to design things, no matter what they are.
• 3D Modeling: I model, sculpt, UV, and texture, and focus on character modeling. I am proficient with Autodesk Maya and Mudbox, Pixologic ZBrush
• 3D FX

Additionally, I am somewhat experienced in other areas:

• Graphic Design
• Script Writing
• Sculpting
• Video Production

No comments:

Post a Comment